NeuroMed7®, a time saving & cost effective solution
NeuroMed7® is a Rapid Onset Topical Analgesic (lidocaine "numbing" cream) which can be used in-office by clinicians or dispensed to patients for minimally invasive dermal instrumentation procedures. It can also be used to mitigate pain, burn and itch symptoms caused by many skin irritating conditions or anesthetic uses as directed by your doctor.
Get twice the product for half the price
Compared to leading brands:
*based on advertised prices online
NeuroMed7® is significantly more cost-effective compared to compounded products, such as BLT.
Are you a clinician? We offer competitive wholesale cost when procured for in-office use! High retail margins when dispensed for clinician-directed, patient self-administration! Increase your practice bottom line today! Call 888.246.6601 or email email@example.com for details.
NeuroMed7® Topical Anesthetic Cream is indicated (including among others) for people who need:
- Temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with burns, scrapes, insect bites and minor skin irritations
- Dermal procedures that induce pain such as venipuncture (blood sampling)
- Intravenous cannulation (administration of fluids, medications, hemodialysis and blood products)
- Laser treatment
- Body hair removal
- Body art (tattoo and piercings)
- Cosmetic procedures (microdermabrasion, microneedle procedures)
- Ano-rectal condition symptoms relief (hemorrhoids)
- Other conditions/procedures where topical anesthetics are medically necessary